Monday, May 11, 2015

Removed the Pedal

This is the last week before finals week and I am falling behind on the unicycle because of the stuck pedal.  I asked the other guys in class for help but we were still not able to remove the pedal.  We then decided it would be best to remove the right pedal instead of the left.  Since we removed the right pedal, I'll have to use the angle grinder to cut off the sprocket and possibly one or two bolts.

After the pedals are removed I will spend the rest of the week welding them to the wheel.  Hopefully, I'll finish welding by the end of the week.  If there is time I would also like to weld the seat to the wheel's fork.  I may have to cut down the seat post if it is too long.  After that, all I need to do is attach the fork to the wheel, inflate the tire, and ride.
Right pedal removed

Dylan, Fed, Jeremy, and Jaret helping to remove the pedal.

No comments:

Post a Comment