Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday the Thirteenth

This week I have finished unit one of the intermediate Solidworks tutuorials.  The most interesting thing that I learned was being able to create additional planes of reference.  By creating different planes I can create three-dimensional objects with a wider or narrower base than if I used the basic extruded cut tool.
I have also finished my letter of intent for my senior project and have started the research to make my project proposal.  I will continue researching over the weekend and begin the rough draft to my paper.  Next week I will  work on finalizing the proposal and hopefully have a finished paper by the end of the week.
Making additional planes of reference.

Researching basic information on solar stills.

No comments:

Post a Comment